Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Augusten Burroughs at BN!

Last night Kristine and I went to see Augusten Burroughs and his brother John Elder Robinson. I felt like a little starstruck teenager at a JT concert. The line was too long to get my book signed even though I really wanted it. And I totally had to hold back the urge to go up to him and tell him that I'm writing a book too and that soon I'll be up there on the BN stage yammering on about how great I am.

Afterwards, I went with Emily and Kristine to Madison's in Hoboken. Bad choice! We thought we'd avoid the stupid 21 year olds that can't carry a good conversation and young slutty stupid girls being slutty and stupid. Instead we just got stupid men who were older and desperate late twenties chicks acting slutty and stupid. Not to mention it was ridiculously hot. Thumbs down to Madison's.

No comments: