Sunday, October 7, 2007

Where has my free time gone?

I went from spending my workdays wondering if anyone would notice if I didn't show up to being so goddam busy that I just don't have any time for myself. I haven't been eating properly and have been surviving solely on coffee and Monster energy drinks. My bedroom is disastrous, the floor completely hidden under papers,black clothing, and empty Monster cans. I haven't seen my friends or kept up with personal grooming (I'll leave the details out on that). On top of that I had an allergic reaction to a new lip plumping lip gloss and my lips swelled up so I looked like Mandy Lynn on America's Most Smartest Model (you know, the Balls, Cherries, Balloons, Tires girl). My lips looked really awesome but I was in serious discomfort. And then from all the stress I got a cancre sore inside my lip which opened up and pretty much stung everytime it touched my teeth which was all the time. Then I didn't put chapstick on my lips just hoping not to irritate it so I was totally Chapped Lip Girl from your third grade class. So after that they flaked off little by little. Really gross. And that just about sums up my week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, a big thumnbs DOWN to your busy crazy schedule! What about me!

Anonymous said...

oh that was from Kristine, but apparently it says anonymous