Sunday, July 13, 2008

Day 5

Ran some errands with Rich. Sushi lunch with Vina. More errands. Dinner at Sammio's. Pregame with his roommates and off to a hotel bar called The Precinct. This is where normalcy ended and everyone seemed to have taken crazy pills. I'd like to say that I'm a fairly laid back person but psychotic bitches and drama are just drawn to my charm.

Within 30 minutes of being there I was happily drunk and accused of hitting on this girl's man who was the bartender. I literally only said Vodka soda to him. I may have stared because I just couldn't understand why anyone would wear those demon contacts like the ones Marilyn Manson wears. He looked like Lance Bass went goth. I'd like to think I have higher standards, thankyouverymuch.

Got very drunk. I remember thinking Rich's friends were psychotic. Yet some were hot. I did the robot a lot. Went to bed.

Morning 6:
Had an hour of sleep. Had to wake up at 9a.m. to pack and get to the airport. One last grits breakfast at Pancake House- then I'm going on a diet.

Rich and his super hot friend drove me to the airport. It was the first sunny day all week.

It was a week of doing absolutely nothing eventful- seeing nothing worthwhile but I had a great time bonding with my brother. He's my hero, my mentor, my one phone call when I'm in jail- my best friend.

No comments: