I decided on December 1st that I wanted to lose 10 pounds by the end of the month. Ten pounds in 31 days. That's feasible. I figured, why wait till New Years? Here are the reasons why not:
1) My boyfriend is in much better shape than me and that is not OK. He gets up at 5 am to run and workout. Meanwhile I'm usually just getting back from the bars at that hour. I will not be the fatty drunk girlfriend.
2) None of my jeans from last year fit. Quite frankly, they were very expensive jeans and I want to get back into my Skinnys before they go out of style.
3) The sooner I heal from my knee injuries the better. I miss doing activities that involve my knees. Get your minds out of the gutter, I was talking about running, hiking, snowboarding, and kickboxing.
4) I'm considered overweight by my Asian relatives.
5) I will take any excuse to walk around the locker room naked.
So far, I lost 1 pound. And then I gained 4 when I weighed myself at a different gym location. Today I'm back to the 1 pound below starting weight. Does that mean I lost 5 pounds? Either way, I have 21 days left to get to my ideal weight. Before and after pictures to follow!