Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Celeb crush: Ed Westwick

I'm sitting here at my computer trying to work on my book which, of course, means I'm surfing the internet and daydreaming. I randomly thought of Ed Westwick when I came across this funny little clip from NY Mag's Daily Intel. I usually try to do the New York thing of being too cool to notice celebrities but I would break down with Ed and have the same rambling profession of love.

I think my crush first developed when I was living in Murray Hill and would walk past this 3 story ad (near Herald Square). I literally stopped a drooled until a passerby told me to get the fuck out of the middle of the sidewalk.

On top of being hot he sings, like, in a band. And to top it all off he's British. Yummmms!

PS. reading NY Mag has brought back some warm fuzzy feelings of missing NYC. Or maybe it's just the thought of having an EW sighting.

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Funny you should mention him. I got a text from Meg my old roommate yesterday saying, "I just talked to Chuck from Gossip Girl."

Apparently he came up to her and asked for directions!!! How insane!

I mean realistically, better her than me. She didn't care and treated him like a normal human being. I would have sobbed and tried to make him mine.

Nina said...

wow too funny! i just thought of him randomly. I can't believe meg spoke to him! i would have been a stuttering idiot!

what's even more amazing is that we actually agree that the same person in hot! wild!

Lali said...

you know i loves me some GG and some chuck! ;)

i have post dedicated to him, and i LOVE his accent