Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hello Kitty Heaven

As you know I am currently in Asia and among the millions of things I could indulge in here (cheap food, partying, shopping, summer romance) is Hello Kitty. The adorable little white cat with the yellow nose and a tilted red bow can be found everywhere here; pillows, stickers, water bottles, shoes, clocks, umrellas, etc.

I was shopping at Platinum today and I came across a Hello Kitty motorcycle helmet. It was pink with a black stripe down the middle, HK's face on the side, and it comes with cute black goggles. Oh my god, I was obsessed. Since I don't own a Vespa yet I tried to think of all the places I could wear this helmet. Riding a bike? Hiking? Walking under scaffolding in New York? I had to be pried away from the store.

Then I got to thinking. I couldn't have pink helmet and a red Vespa. I would have to coordinate my bike around my helmet. Look what I found! I could put my french bulldog puppy in the sidekick seat!


Wifey promised me a belated Hello Kitty birthday party upon my return back to NYC in 3 weeks. Aren't these pops cute?

they would go great with the HK cake she promised me : )

Little Zoe is so lucky to get this cake for her 3rd birthday!

3 comments:

Lali said...

And Nina will be very lucky with the cake she gets ;)

I SOOO FUCKING MISS YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

Ciao Nina,
I would like to buy a Hello Kitty helmets while I will be in Bangkok next week..... can you help me to give me the addresses of some shops where I can find them?
Thanks a lot,
Gianni

p.s. please write me to teoalfieri@email.it

Anonymous said...

good, i just brought a lot of different emo backgrounds for my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info