Saturday, July 4, 2009

Daydreaming

Uggg. I'm struggling today with a massive hangover. I should be working on the book but I'm just staring blankly at the screen hoping the room would stop spinning. Instead I'm daydreaming about owning the following:

A red Vespa


I like this one too, designed by The Gap. Maybe I could have 2 so that I could have a friend come riding with me.


Paul Frank pink Scurvy cruiser


And of course, all of these bikes would be parked at my beach house, just like this one.


And maybe Shayne Ward to keep me company. Yummmm.



Otherwise, I'd settle for this cute little French Bulldog puppy.


What are you daydreaming about?

Ok, back to work...

4 comments:

Teach.Workout.Love said...

i want that vespa!!!! and the dog!!! and the guy!!!

Nina said...

not the pink bike or the beach house? : )

JD McVay said...

my boyfriend is SO close to buying me a vespa to tackle the SF hills. i'm slowly wearing him down.....!

Nina said...

JD- a vespa in SF sounds so...hip! I'm jealous! you sound like you're settling in great there. xo