Tuesday, September 20, 2011

weekend update

I had busy weekend- Mum was heading back to Thailand so we drove to Jersey to join her for dinner (crabs and lobster, yum!) and say bye. Friday night, we hung out with friends, catching up over ice cream cake, wine, and vodka. My BFF and I shot a beautiful (and breezy!) beach wedding on Saturday in Long Branch, NJ. (We saw actor Chazz Palminteri at the hotel). Then went on to have a very productive work meeting at a local dive over sweet tea vodka on the rocks.

On Sunday, I took a train to Secaucus where my boyfriend scooped me up and headed over to Piermont, NY to spend the day exploring the town. It was my first time there and I absolutely fell in love with it. We got some ice cream (cake batter with sprinkles) and walked along the Hudson, enjoying the fall weather. We were admiring the beautiful homes there and imagined how wonderful it would be to move there. I already made up my routine there from the cute coffee shop where I would write, the yoga studio where I would finally work out, the quant library where I would owe tons in late fees, and the scenic route where I would bike everyday. Doesn't that sound perfect?



No comments: