Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Don't Drink and Speak!

Rat Face Boy with rank breath at the bar told me (while spitting in my ear) that I was the sweetest girl he's ever met. Look at that! Me! The sweetest girl! In fact to quote him verbatim he said, "You are just so cute. You're like a gummi bear wrapped up in a jelly bean. I just want to take you out....for sushi." Apparently this ice queen has thawed out! Who knows. Maybe I'll start talking like Tila Tequila. I could do it. My voice is definitely as deep as hers. I just have to add some cali to it and say things like, "I will not be played for a fool (pronounced with 2 syllables)," and "Your shot of lo-ove, has ended." And I would have to walk around in bikinis and knee highs. Shit, I would need to go tanning. And I would only accept dates after you win a pie eating contest. I could do it. It's Nina Tequila bitch!

No comments: