Saturday, December 1, 2007

WE Vote '08 Party


(stalker shot)

I covered WE tv's WE Vote '08 campaign launch party on Wednesday at Tenjune. I can say I've never been starstruck before (unless you count 2 weeks ago when I saw Alicia Keys playing at the 5th Ave Apple Store, and I may have pushed some preteens out of the way to get a picture on my camera phone)- until I interviewed Susan Sarandon at the party. She carried herself as such a strong, independent, and intelligent woman (move over Angelina, I've got a new crush!) while chatting with me about her family values and political views. I also interviewed Kerry Washington (amazing skin), Damien Fahey (surprisingly hot), Chad Doveck from Altar Boyz (so cute but perhaps not so interested in women ?), and my new best friend Malan Breton from Project Runway. Perhaps he pitied me, perhaps he thought I was following him,-whatever the reason- he spent a lot of time chatting with me at the bar and he was the most charming, sweetest person at the party.

No comments: