Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The irony

I missed my bus this morning by a split second. Like I was at the back of the bus but the guy couldn't hear me pounding on the side so he pulled away. God I hate that. I waited in the cold for 20 minutes for the next bus, and then sat in traffic for an extra 20 minutes, sweating away in my winter get-up, while the girl next to me kept huffing, sighing, and using God's name in vain to show her frustration of being stuck in traffic. I mean, what is the point of that? It's not like the bus is gonna move faster or the traffic's gonna just part for her because she's cursing. It's not like no one else on the bus is late and also frustrated or sweating profusely. Then when we pulled into the bus station, people were getting off one by one, starting from the front, as always. And you're supposed to remain seated until it's your turn to get off. But the girl next to me kept inching closer to me, still huffing, and glaring at me to get up. And I realize the irony as these words were coming out of my mouth when I turned to her and said, "Calm the fuck down bitch. We're all late for work. It doesn't mean that you have to forget your manners!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.