Tuesday, March 18, 2008

St Patrick's 2008

What's a St Paddy's Day without a leprechaun, a bull, a gorilla, and a THONG TH THONG THONG THONG!
AND Danity Kane! OMG ISLALG (I screamed like a little girl)!!!



(ps. girl on bull is NOT me! Just a random girl making her parents very proud).


Seriously though, St Paddy's at Johnny Utah's was like Spring Break in Midtown. Somehow made my way to the train at the end of the night and woke up at 3:30am in Jersey City. Not fun! Deliberated for 20 minutes on calling out of work the next morning but then figured it wasn't the best idea to say I was "sick" after St Paddy's. And then God (or TONY) must have really wanted to teach me a lesson on being a drunken fool because they were doing construction all day. Jackhammers, drills, and hammering DO NOT go with hangovers. AND THEN as if I hadn't suffered enough, at 5:30pm when I thought I'd be able to sneak out I was asked to go on the streets to interview strangers. Gah! It's the last thing you want to do when your eyes are barely open, the room still spins, and your mouth still tastes like tequila and vomit. Mmmmm picture that.

No comments: