Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Birthday Wish List 2008

As you all should already know my birthday is coming up on May 22nd. I don't expect gifts at all, just calls, hugs, and kisses. But if you are stubborn, or are just so inclined to get me something- I don't want crappy tchotkes and shit, so please refer to the following list when shopping. I included things at various price ranges depending on your budget, and the items are not by order of desire level:

1) Polo Aviators (available at Sunglass Hut)
2) Flowers (Stargazer lilies and tulips are my favorite)
3) Red Mini Cooper with white stripe on side
4) Barnes and Noble gift card
5) Skull ring or necklace and studded bracelet from Exhibitionist
6) Sephora gift card
7) Round trip tickets to Bangkok plus paying 1 month's bills.
8) Massage and facial at Thai Privilege Spa
9) Speakers/ external hard drive/ or TV with DVD player
10) Dinner and martinis or bottle of wine (too many places to choose from)
11) A nice card telling me how fabulous I am
12) A cupcake and a candle

No comments: