Sunday, May 4, 2008

Clearly, the massage did not work...

I typically remain within 10 ft of my bed on Sundays. It's my sloth day. But today was Hoboken's arts and music festival, plus it was sunny out, and I had a million errands to run, I thought, what the hell, I'll venture outside. I went for a walk in the park, went to the bank, food store, and pharmacy, got a 45 minute massage, laid out on the fire escape for a few hours, and decided I might as well check out the street fair. Next time I make asinine decisions like this please someone stop me. Clearly sunny street fairs with stupid, useless crafts are not for the likes of me- More specifically not for those who are without significant other, dog, grandma, or DOUBLE WIDE STROLLERS! What the hell? The streets are so goddamn crowded where no one can walk, how on earth do you think you are maneuvering your H2 stroller through the crowd? A why do you have not one but two children and why don't either of them walk? And why can't they keep the ice cream/ funnel cake/ fudge off their faces? And why do you covet stupid silk wine covering thingamajiggers? I don't get it.

No comments: