Thursday, October 21, 2010

glass and nails

I've been doing a lot of shopping for the fall lately but I haven't had a chance to sort through it all yet. So let me start with the small stuff...

I don't know how I've gone this long without a pair of classic aviators (a staple) but I finally got a pair of Ray Bans. I am so attached to them I may turn into one of those people who wears sunglasses indoors. Maybe..

I'm excited to switch to darker nail colors for the fall. (Darker everything actually...hello black clothes!) This is Sole Mate from Essie...



And I'm even more obsessed with this deep cerulean blue (is that a real color?) called Mesmerize, also from Essie...



With names like Sole Mate and Mesmerize...does it sound like I'm looking for something here? Winter boyfriend much?

No comments: