Wednesday, February 6, 2008

From a 1-10.....

Why am I single you ask? Perhaps I'm too picky. Or too intimidating (read: F*in Scary). Or the guys I meet are all tools. Or maybe because on a scale of 1-10 I'm just a goddamn 7 according to my roommates' poll at the bar last night. Oh yes, we were out for Andrew's birthday- and oh yes, if you thought it was going to be a slopfest- multiply that by a bajillion- and that's how sloppy it was. I recall a moment when beer rained down on our heads coming from the fountain that was Andrew's mouth. Nice. The boys took a moment at the bar to take a poll on my hotness level. Some were generous with the rating, others, well- I got a 7 from Jake because I "ignore him"- which brought my average down to 8.3. 8.3's not bad I know, and I was told the only way to be a 10 is if I sleep with them, but still....I wanna be a certified 20.


(Andrew's beer shower)

No comments: