Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

I remember my senior year of college where my friend K had 3 different guys show up to our singles party in hopes of finally telling her how they feel about her. One guy wrote her a love letter (we all read it and laughed), one guy sent flowers, and I think the last guy sang her a song or something along those lines. She spent the party dodging these guys and hoping they don't end up talking to each other. And it wasn't just that year- it seems every year someone chooses Valentine's Day to come out of the woodworks and profess their secret love for her. Me on the other hand- well, for example, this year my brother sent me a card that says, "Hope you're not sitting on the couch with a tub of ice cream." Oh and I did get chocolates, a regift from my mom. Yeeeeeah.

No comments: