Tuesday, February 5, 2008

What's new?

Haven't blogged in ages. Yes, once in a while I do leave the confines of my little itty bitty room- it needed to be quarantined actually- it was contaminated with a serious trash pile up and latent germs from the plague I had- still waiting on test results to determine whether it was the bird flu or scarlett fever. What else is new? Hmmm...totally green with envy that Julia Allison is on this week's issue of TONY. Seriously, aren't you guys sick of her by now?

I'm helping Rich and Semi plan a wedding in Thailand- woo hoo I can now add wedding planner to my already perfect resume. This is where I'm looking at. www.kohtaoromance.com If there ever were a chance in hell I was getting married I'd totally do it here. Until then... I do need a date ; ) wink wink...Can't be the spinster dateless sister infront of all my Thai relatives...

Tonight's my roommate Andrew's birthday. I just have this funny feeling inside of me- You know that feeling you get when you just know you're sick dog isn't gonna make it through the night? Or that an earthquake is about to hit? Or like someone is standing behind you in your dark bedroom and is about to clobber you over the head with a bat? Yeah, like that kind of funny feeling.

No comments: