Monday, August 2, 2010

leo and shark love

On Friday night I headed over to a rooftop in the Lower East Side for Miss Brit's birthday celebration. I can't believe 3 years has gone by already since I met her. Her mom got her a carrot cake but forgot utensils. Hey, she can't be in charge of everything, right? I love this photo:



We managed to eat it just fine. I actually almost sat in it. (My sploshing days are long behind me, no pun intended).



A little city friend stopped by to say hello...



It was a lovely evening but later in the night I started to not feel so great and when I woke up Saturday morning I was full blown sick. I've been in bed all of Sunday and most of today. Luckily, it's shark week (those poor little seals!) and bachelorette finale tonight so I don't feel like I'm wasting time on the sofa.

No comments: