Monday, August 2, 2010

melrose place reunion

Last Monday my old roommate, Andrew, came back for a visit. It was a gorgeous summer day and I headed over to the Frying Pan, an old sunken ship that's been turned into a bar, to meet them for a drink. I should've known there's never one drink with these guys. I can't complain about drinking margaritas and eating shrimp, calamari, and mussels on a boat with the sun setting over the Manhattan skyline in the background. I've missed hanging out with these guys...

2 comments:

NOLA booked! | Nina Christensen said...

[...] I have never been there before and am looking forward to spending a few days with my old roommate, Andrew, and seeing the new bar that he’s opening, and of course exploring the city, drinking and [...]

It’s so fluffy! | Nina Christensen said...

[...] During our slumber party this weekend Carebears was doling out pillows for the girls. She turned to Romy and said, “Do you want the unicorn pillow?” I almost lost it. I needed to have the unicorn pillow and snatched it out of her hands. Romy began laughing and said I was exactly like Agnes from Despicable Me. [...]