Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Dear Vodka,


Every time you come around you make me feel all giddy. I start to think everything is funny, I get uncontrollable giggles, and my face starts to flush. You help me come up with my best ideas like that one time I went streaking through the piazza in Italy. You pick me up when I'm feeling down. You make me feel invincible. You're able to hang out with all my girlfriends. You tell me my outfit is the hottest. You tell me I'm the funniest. You encourage me to dance on top of bars like it's Spring Break '04. You make me feel as if I am the most beautiful person in the room. Some of the best times of my life have been spent with you.

You have this effect on me. No matter how shitty you make me feel the next morning, I always go back to you. Sometimes you leave me feeling ashamed. Other times I wake up, not remembering anything from the night before, and the smell of you on my breath is my only reminder that I was with you. I am sometimes left to wonder if seeing you again would make it all better.

I think, for now, it's best if we don't see each other.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i have broken up with Vodka, his brother Gin, Primo Tequila and even their female cousin-Vino.

as good as they made me feel- they took lot outta me!

muahhh