Sunday, July 25, 2010

weekend

I finally went to see Despicable Me on Thursday and it was ADORABLE!



Miss Brit had told me before I saw the movie that one of the characters, Agnes, reminded her of me because she has black hair, is a ballerina, and loves unicorns. I could not stop laughing throughout the entire movie. I loved her so much. "IT'S SO FLUFFY!" Gah! (And now I can't stop talking like her).



Before the movie, we stopped by Rio Grande for birthday crackaritas. Ah, almost just like old times. We got to the movie early so we stopped by Studio Square nearby for some sangria. I was definitely a bit drunk during the movie.



The birthday celebrations continued on Friday at the Volstead in midtown and then Ajna in Meatpacking.



Miss Brit was looking super hot slinging drinks. I miss the days when we ruined people's lives nights together behind the bar.



My old roommate came out of nowhere. (Well I called him but then forgot). I got separated from the birthday party that moved on to Greenhouse. This is expected of me.



I was so hungover on Saturday and all I wanted to do was stay in and order sushi and paint my nails. I was finished with my nails and was just settling in to watch Jerry Maguire (I am aware of how lame this sounds) on the couch when I got invited out for drinks only 3 blocks away. Twist my arm!

It was so hot today that I just didn't have the energy to leave the apartment. I decided to clean the apartment from top to bottom and organize. I was covered in dust by the end of the day but it feels great to see the apartment so clean. Let's see how long it lasts...

No comments: