Tuesday, September 14, 2010

fall blazer

The days have been sunny and warm here in NYC but the nights are starting to get cooler. I'm not ready for summer to end but I'm excited for my fall layers and accessories. My first fall purchase was this BDG Schoolboy Blazer from Urban Outfitters. I'm in love with the stripes under the collar and the brown elbow patches.



I wore this too meet my best friend, JWOWW, for dinner at Hecho en Dumbo in NOHO. We weren't super impressed with their cocktails (but I was pretty hungover so my body may have just been repelled by anything alcoholic) but their guacamole, queso fundido, tacos de langosta, and carne de chango were delicious!

Since J is in town for work, they put her up in the swanky Embassy Suites, and she generously invited me to join her. I just love hotels and any chance to escape my cluttered, roach infested apartment. I'm still dreaming about the king sized bed, the 20 pillows, and the amazing shower pressure. I woke up this morning, read the paper in bed, and had a lovely complimentary breakfast. Who am I? I thought, "So this is how people who have real jobs live."

No comments: