Friday, April 29, 2011

I'm with the press

Last night I covered an event at Barneys. I haven't done one of these in a while so I was a bit nervous. What do I wear? What do I say? The party was an intimate event in the penthouse with lots of champagne and yummy finger food. It's always funny attending these things as press though because you definitely have to be on your best behavior. I'm pleased to say that I was. I sipped on water in my wine glass. My, how I've grown up!

I was sad to realize my camera was out of batteries so I was only able to take a few bad photos before it died. Among the guests were Michelle Williams, Joana Newsome, Busy Phillips, Lake Bell, Harvey Weinstein, and Jennifer Carpenter. I lingered around hoping Dexter would come but no such luck. I probably would have said something stupid anyway.





 

No comments: