Saturday, April 30, 2011

some of my posts



Hello! Here are some of my posts from this week.

Taylor Swift bought a charming home in the hills.

While the artist formerly known as Rachel created a duplex in West Village.

Pretty summer dresses for every event.

Who knew? Sandblasted jeans are harmful to garment workers.

What happens when two awesome brands unite.

Some morning news.

Chicest new baby on the block.

Party pics from Madewell's Fifth Ave store opening.

Phewf! It's been another crazy busy week. I was originally supposed to work another wedding tomorrow but the plans have changed. I've had the day off (a first in a while) and I feel guilty that I'm not working. Isn't that strange? I'm driving down to Philly tonight to meet up with my girlfriends to do an early celebration of our birthdays since we're all too busy to see each other next month. Tomorrow, we plan on having brunch, attending a festival, and perhaps stopping by for some outlet shopping on our way back. What are you guys up to? It's really starting to feel like Spring, isn't it?

PS: Did any of you guys set your alarms to watch the Royal Wedding? I thought it was absolutely beautiful. I expect all of my guests to wear fancy hats to my wedding. : )

No comments: