Monday, May 2, 2011

Hats off



Regardless of what your political views are, yesterday was a day that would go down in history. After nearly 10 years, our military has found and killed Osama Bin Laden. This means so many different things to different people, as you could see from the cheers and tears at Ground Zero, and around the world. Whether or not you support the war, or the actions of our government, I still believe that those who serve our country deserve a lot of respect. It is a mission that they have been given orders to follow through and I'm sure after all of these years and many lives lost, they could feel that all of their hard work has been for something. I am bursting with pride for my brother and all of those who serve our country. Hats off to you guys.

(My friend had this Mark Twain quote as her status: ‎"I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure." - Mark Twain

No comments: