Friday, May 20, 2011

some of my posts





Hello! Well it looks like it has finally stopped raining, although the forecast says it's going to start up again. This past Sunday, I went to my boyfriend's sister's graduation at Rutgers, my alma mater. It was the first year that they held the commencement in the stadium and it was the largest graduation class with 12,000 students. (You can imagine how many proud family and friends were in the stands!) The traffic getting there was unreal, we had to listen to part of the commencement speech from the radio on the highway.

I was also out of town for a few days and I can't even describe how lovely it was to be so disconnected from the world without cell phone service or internet. Hopefully I can find time to post pictures after the weekend.

I didn't work much this week but here are my few posts from last week and this week.

We're hoping Arnold and Maria can work it out.

Rolling Stone holds a contest for its cover photo, the first time an unsigned musical act will grace its covers.

I dug around some scary department stores for cheap scores.

More trees please.

Are you free this Saturday? Enter for this rare chance to appear in a video and record cover for Steel Train!

Jennifer Lawrence plays Katniss Everdeen in the upcoming Hunger Games.

I'm dying for a pair of these Grey Ant Status Sunglasses.

What are you guys up to this weekend? It's birthday weekend for me and all I can think is that I need to find time to do laundry. (Sigh). Tonight I'm gonna go out with my girlfriends for the first time in months. What to wear? Where to go?

No comments: