Friday, May 13, 2011

weekend



I can't believe we're almost halfway through May already. You guys probably know how crazy I usually get during May and claim the entire month as my birthday month. Many of you are probably relieved that I haven't done that this month. Honestly, I haven't even had time to think about my birthday. All I want is a few days off work just to sleep and do absolutely nothing. Exciting, right? I also feel bad planning anything since I haven't been around for the past week months. Does that make sense?

Anyway, I'm finally able to take a few days off so I'm heading out of town for a few days this Sunday. I'm so looking forward to a mini break and to not think about anything work related. Phew. Hope you guys enjoy your weekend!

(PS: I think this image is from English Muse?)

1 comment:

sugarmouse said...

i wish it was june already (coz that's my birthday month) but truth be told, i can't wait till 2011's over. for some reason this entire year seems to be feeling like a dud. sigh.

have fun being outta town! hopefully you'll get the rest&relaxation you need (: