Friday, May 27, 2011

some of my posts

Well it seems that I'm back to posting just once a week. Sigh. Where does the time go? I'm just always too tired by the time I get home from work.

Last Sunday, I celebrated another birthday. I really didn't have the energy this year to make a big deal out of it. All I wanted to do was relax, eat some good food, and drink all day which is what I ended up doing. I didn't want to deal with the headache of hosting and planning things...so I just left it as whoever wanted to join me could join me. I ended up going to brunch with a small group of close friends and we stayed there drinking for 7 hours! The pictures below are lovely flowers that I got for my birthday, a fried ice cream dessert with a birthday candle, and one of my besties giving me a b-day hug.







Here are some of my posts from this week:

Olivier Zahm shares his secrets of photographing beautiful women.

Lenny Kravitz joins the cast of The Hunger Games.

Dita Von Teese glams it up when she shops.

Get a $500 bar tab on us!

90's Chanel Bag giveaway.

Check out the evolution of graffiti art in this MOCA exhibit.

Eep! Celebs in peekaboo spanx!

Phewf, am I ever so glad we have a long weekend. What are you guys up to? I'm going to be shooting a wedding with my favorite boss, my BFF, and then enjoying a day off lounging around on the beach in Jersey.

And of course, remembering those who've lost their lives for our country. A big thank you to those who serve!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Looks like you had a great chill day.

tionne said...

super cute pic!! <3