Friday, May 6, 2011

some of my posts



Hello darlings. TGIF! Here are some of my posts this week:

My new favorite color: Hot Pink!

Club Monaco does Modern Bohemia in their fall lookbook.

Stand out vintage finds at Pink Clouds.

Treat your mom to something nice from Circle and Square.

Nicole Richie promotes her new collections at Nordstrom.

Can you believe that I used to only wear black clothes?

Jennifer Chun makes preppy tomboy style look so good. I love the red tights!

Armani Exchange's sizzlin' summer ad campaign.

What are you guys up to this weekend? It's actually my 6 month anniversary with my boyfriend so we're planning on going to a nice dinner tonight. I won't get to see my mom this Mother's Day but it's also my boyfriend's law school graduation so at least I'll be with his family. Have a great weekend!

 

No comments: