Friday, April 30, 2010

enjoy the sunny weekend!

Amore, it's sunny and 79 degrees here in NYC today and I was planning on going for a bike ride this morning. But I woke up with a bit of a hangover. I know I said I was going to try to drink less- but it was free so I am saving like I said I would! : )

I decided to take in this beautiful day from my roof top. I'm wearing a big floppy hat because I'm vowing to keep my face out of the sun this summer. I ain't getting any younger, you know?


I'm so proud of this yummy little lunch that I made. Tuna salad with mesclun greens, avocado, and balsamic vinaigrette in a whole wheat wrap. Mmmm.



Oh and I made this shake of strawberries, orange juice, and mango sorbet for dessert.



This weekend I don't have any plans aside from going to see Greg Holden with Bionic Woman tonight. Planless weekends are always the best because it leaves plenty of room for me to get into some trouble. hehe. If you're in NYC I hope you're enjoying this lovely weather! baci!

No comments: