Saturday, April 3, 2010

late 20s crisis



It's 11PM on a Saturday night and I am sitting on the couch watching Sweet Home Alabama, eating eggs and bacon, and drinking wine. This is not normal, right? What has my life become? Yesterday I turned down a party to watch movies with The Boy. (We watched The Reader which I had mistaken for Revolutionary Road so the entire time I was expecting to see Leonardo DeCaprio and confused as to why Kate Winslet had an accent. But other than that I thought it was a really good, but sad, movie). The day before that my hangover lasted until 8PM and I needed to take the night off from drinking. I never let a hangover hold me back! I brush my teeth with Jack Daniels for Christ's sake! Tonight, I don't have any single girlfriends left that could come to a party with me. This. Is. Really. Depressing. I think I'm having a late 20's crisis.

No comments: