Sunday, November 6, 2011

cheers!

Today is our anniversary! It's so funny, a few months before I met my boyfriend I was so fed up with dating all the wrong guys. I drew a cartoon picture of my "dream man" with a list all of the qualities that I was looking for and said I refused to date anyone who didn't meet the criteria. My best friend laughed at me and said I was chasing a "pipe dream" and "there's no perfect man." But just a few months later I met my boyfriend who turned out to have all the checks on my list, even down to his beard and glasses. After I described him to another friend she said, "Give me a pen, I'm drawing one too." : )


"I'd cut up my heart for you to wear if you wanted it." -Margaret Mitchell, Gone With The Wind

(This photo was taken by Kate Connolly at my brother's rehearsal dinner).

No comments: