Monday, November 7, 2011

weekend


Our anniversary was absolutely perfect. Despite having turned the clocks back, we were still feeling pretty tired so we decided to have a relaxing afternoon lounging around and watching a movie. We watched The Kids Are All Right, which I enjoyed (perhaps only because of Mark Ruffalo) but my boyfriend says he "poops on the movie." (His maturity is one of the things I love about him). Later we got dressed and did some window shopping in Brooklyn before we headed to dinner at Frankies (also in Brooklyn). We shared a bottle of Gaglioppo and some antipasti, and for the main course my boyfriend ordered the cavatelli (fantastic) while I had the sweet sausage with polenta (also fantastic). For dessert we shared the tiramisu, which we regretted not ordering one each. After dinner we came home to watch Dexter before going to bed. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day, or a more perfect person to spend it with. : )

No comments: