Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Dating Deal Breaker:

I have quite a long list of dating deal breakers, most of them petty, such as fat fingers, flagging down a waitress for something that could wait, not talking enough about me, mispronouncing Italian words, silk boxers (especially with flames on them ala Spencers Gift Store), dirty talk, walking in front of me, and many, many more...I am now realizing that guys have plenty of their own deal breakers- whereas I had always thought they would date anything that had a hoo-hah...- In this week's TONY- Julia Allison talks about apartment decor as deal breakers in the article Deal, Or No Deal. Understandably if anyone saw my room/house in college they would go running before I could even say "I'm not wearing any underwear"...but I thought 4 years later, I've cleaned up my act (and my room) quite a bit and have a pretty decent, deal breaker proof pad. As I look around my room where there's not one inch of floor space visible, sobering up from my delusional haze, I realize I may be single forever.

No comments: