Monday, April 28, 2008

Not a happy monday...

OK so I just have a feeling it's going to be one of those days...I set my alarm for 9am (I know, I was being ambitious)...but oh it wasn't necessary because from 8am on my blackberry is being blown up by the mass email correspondences between 12 bridesmaids...Gah! It's f-in freezing so getting out of under my warm sheets was an accomplishment in itself. I decided I wanted a mango for breakfast and I just happened to have one in the fridge. It took me no less than 20 minutes to peel the damn thing with a dull knife, clawing away at it until it was a mushy mess in my hands, yet still, I was not giving up on my mango. I began to slice it as opposed to just taking bites out of it like an animal- and as I was slicing the last piece with the dull knife, it slipped, knocking all the slices onto our less than sanitary kitchen floor. The 5 second rule definitely does not apply in our apartment. And now, I have to get in the shower for work... on a Monday! Where does the insanity end?

No comments: