Wednesday, April 30, 2008

H&H has let me down!

Ok seriously? After all my obsessive Ode to Hale and Hearty posts and my endless professions of love for the Broccoli Cheddar with mashed potato soup or any other creamy soup with cheddar in it I am seriously pissed off that not one of the Soups of the Day today is the least bit appetizing. What is up with the selection of the Daily Soups? How do you pick what becomes the Daily Soup? Whatever sounds gross and has no flavor? I have yet to order anything from that list because IT SUCKS! Why would you not put Broccoli Cheddar on the Daily Soups list? Why??? Am I being a bit scary? Some might consider the 11 angry emails I sent them a threat...I am merely a sweet soup lover who is a bit under the weather and slightly cranky and just wants her GODDAMN BROCCOLI CHEDDAR!

No comments: