Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy Monday!

I generally have Sundays and Mondays off which I prefer over the typical Saturday and Sunday combo because while everyone is winding down to start their work week I feel like I have an extra day of peace and quiet while everyone's at work. I'm usually imobile on Sundays from an 80 hour workweek- 60 percent of it spent on my feet. Yesterday I spent 8 hours on the couch alternating between sleeping and watching Top Model marathon on MTV. Today was much more productive. I got up at a reasonable hour (10ish), went to the gym, did a months worth of laundry, bought myself flowers (Stargazer Lilies), went food shopping, cleaned my room (stuffed everything in my closet), and got a much needed 30 minute Chinese massage. I know, I've been known to be a bit harsh on the Chinese (damn you 28 hour flights on Eva Air!) but seriously- they redeemed themselves with the massage. Cooked a Thai feast for Kristine and Emily and watched Gossip Girl (best show ever) and The Hills with a bottle of wine. Does it get any better than that?

No comments: