Sunday, September 27, 2009

Falling back...


I saw TA again this past week. I know, I know, all that talk two months ago about how I'm so over him and how I'm ready to be with someone who deserves me...blah, blah, blah. It was only for drinks if that makes it any better. I thought I was over him. Out of sight, out of mind I suppose. But now I'm back and when he's in sight he seems to have this hold over me. I don't know what it is but I just always have such a good time when I hang out with him. I find myself wondering what it would be like if I had more from him. What would it be like to lay in bed with him all day on a lazy Sunday afternoon? What would it be like to stroll around downtown holding hands? What would it be like to sit across from him at dinner, trading stories over a cold bottle of wine?

Le sigh. I would never know the answer to these questions.

(Adorable embroidered fabric by My Needle Habit)

No comments: