Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Housewarming wishlist...if you insist!

Everyone's been asking me what I want as a housewarming gift but after moving 3 times this year I really don't want more items to move around and add to my perplexing amount of clutter. (Where does it all come from?) I say, save that money and just come over and have a bottle of wine with me on my (private) rooftop.

BUT if you still insist on buying me something, I'm really dying to get a bike. I wanted this Paul Frank beach cruiser with basket but I'm sure it would get wrecked or stolen so any hand me down would do.

Or I'd really love a house plant to put out on my fire escape.

Or this really cool thought bubble chalk board to hang above my desk. Isn't it cute?

Other than that, I don't really want anything. : ) Just come over and have a glass of wine with me.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I am loving the bike...I recently saw this mom and her son riding bikes similar to that...I stopped her mid-stride and asked where she got them. I just can see myself riding around my area ringing my bell.

Anonymous said...

You have your own private roof?!?!?!

I want to see pics!

-Britt J