Sunday, December 20, 2009

Bunwin Card Co.

uggg I'm taking a sick day today. I guess I over did it a little this weekend. I had to cancel on Little One for a holiday party tonight. I figured this is a good time to get these damn holiday cards done. I never like the box set of cards and I always have some left over so this year I decided to make my own cards. They were kinda fun to make but now I'm pooped. Aren't these little penguins cute though?



now I'm going to relax and watch Devil Wears Prada with my roommate and dream about going to Paris.

hope you guys had a lovely weekend!

4 comments:

Steph said...

Show off!

Just kidding- they're cute as heck. I bet you are pooped. I have no stamina or attention span for anything like that. It's a miracle I can even type a blog :P

Anonymous said...

Ah, the land of the free!
You have the right to free speech as long as you speak English.
---
best regards, Greg

Anonymous said...

Money is so intangible, its almost like a promise and a piece of paper.

Anonymous said...

Its all in the manual they make you read before they download your being into those tiny bodies in those dark wombs.