Saturday, December 19, 2009

ready to be off the (meat) market

these shoes finally came in the mail and they are even better in person. i wore them around the apt all day, even when I was doing the dishes and blow drying my hair. i felt like a desperate housewife.

B nizzle and i went out and we forgot what a meatmarket NYC can be on a friday night. it was like a scene out of a comedy skit. Guys just kept coming up to us in twos, I'm sure saying, "yo i'll talk to that one and you get that one," before they walked up to us. Ugh!!! We weren't trying to be rude but, come on guys! Two girls can be out together and want to just dance with each other and not want to be grabbed and approached every 2 seconds. This isn't college and we're not trying to just get laid. We totally did an Irish exit and headed off to CV just a block away to meet M. I haven't seen him since our argument last month and I forgot how freakin good looking he is. I didn't forget though that he never did treat me the way I deserve to be treated. We didn't stay too long.

I seriously thought my toes were going to turn black from frost bite and that I was going to have to cut them off at the end of the night. I don't know why I chose to wear open toe shoes on one of the coldest days of the year. But I looked damn cute in them! All the more reason to drink more and keep warm!

After the bar we cabbed it to a diner near Brit's, stuffed our faces, and then headed back to her apt for a sleepover. At least I still have Brit. That is, until her new man takes my place on the right side of the bed. *sad face.

No comments: