Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Holidays!

I can't believe Christmas has snuck up so quickly. When I was younger I used to be so excited about opening presents on Christmas morning that I would sleep under the tree on Christmas Eve just so that I could be right there once morning came. The only problem was that I still wet the bed at the time and I peed all over everyone's presents. That put an end to the sleeping under the tree tradition.

Aside from that I don't really have any holiday traditions but I think I'm finally coming to terms with that. For years my brother and I would meet at my mom's house in Jersey, but after an hour of being home we would be so depressed that we'd have to go to a local gay bar for martinis.

Tonight, I am having a slumber party with Bionic Woman. I have on my red long john pajamas, I bought a large bottle of cheap champagne, hot cocoa, and snacks, we're ordering sushi, and we're gonna watch movies all night long. I'm so excited. Here's to a non-traditional Christmas!

A Thai Christmas: (happy nina)

(pouty nina)

(my big brother, so excited)

(my mom and brother, love them so much it hurts)

Wishing you all a naughty, snuggly, and fantastic Christmas!

No comments: