Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy Friday!


helloooooooo friday!

omg I was such a sight this morning at 6AM. I had gotten home at 3AM, drunk and exhausted, and fell asleep in all my clothes. I woke up at 6 because my allergies were killing me. I couldn't breathe and my eyes were super itchy so I kept rubbing them. I rubbed my eyes so hard that I ended up rubbing off my Shu Uemura crystal eyelashes that I was wearing. Well, only one side came off so I must have looked like a tranny who got in a fight. For once, I was happy that I sleep alone.

Last night I was at a party with 200 or so of the old crew that used to hang out at the infamous Studio 54. It was surreal to be in the same room with these people, all who seemed to still be high from the 70's. They definitely knew how to get down to the 70's and 80's music the DJ was spinning. Their eccentric outfits were my favorite part. I had never seen so much leather, feathers. sequins, jewelry, and animal print. It was fantastic. I was so inspired that I came home and ordered these Guess leatherette pants. I must have done a lot of drunk online shopping this week because I woke up to a bunch of packages of fabulous clothes this morning. happy early christmas to me!

Also, I met a boy last night. Oh he was so cute and just my type. Skinny, wearing black rimmed glasses and a flannel. He said, "I wanna take you to dinner and ride bikes together." Oh I hope he calls.

I'm gonna rest today and try to be rid of this champagne and whiskey hangover. Tonight, I'm so excited to go out with Miss Brit. I haven't seen her in so long and I'm ready to paint this town a saucy scarlet with her. Meeeeeeeeoow!!

No comments: