Monday, January 25, 2010

anything is possible

I woke up before my alarm today (very rare) and was feeling super pumped to tackle my extra long to-do list that was built up from being away. I began unpacking, organizing, assembling a shelf I bought last April (talk about procrastinating!), and hung up this dialogue bubble chalkboard decal that I had bought over a month ago from Etsy:

Isn't it cute? (There's a corner of my Hello Kitty calendar in the picture. No, I'm not 13). I had written this little message on the wall because I woke up feeling like I could conquer the world. Of course, as Bionic Woman would always say to me, I could go from utopia to being caught in a rainstorm in a white sundress in seconds. Midday, I took a little downhill turn. Bionic said this song by Jonny Lang would cheer me up. With the day I'm having I'm going to have to keep it on repeat.

1 comment:

Bionic Woman said...

It's only UP from here my dear! xoxo