Friday, January 8, 2010

deal breaker?


I met up with NG the other night for drinks. I know, I had made a resolution to get rid of all these boys that aren't worth my time. I hadn't seen him in over a month and I suppose I forgot the reasons why I wasn't into him. I sometimes wonder if I'm being too picky and I thought I'd give him another chance.

He looked cute when I saw him. I forgot that he was attractive. But then we got to the bar and he asked me what I was drinking. I said I wasn't sure and asked what he was going to drink and he said, "I'll have a vodka soda," and then stood back while I was at the bar. I was like, "Is he really letting me pay for the first round?" I couldn't believe it. That, right then, was a deal breaker for me. It would have been different if it was the second round, or if he had offered at all.

What do you guys think? Would that have been a deal breaker for you?

(Image via Melissa)

2 comments:

CAPow said...

wait, you paid for HIS drink and yours? If so, TOTAL deal breaker! The man should always offer to buy you your first drink and ALWAYS buy his own!

Nina said...

yes, i paid for mine AND his. my friends were shocked as well.