Monday, June 2, 2008

Nina's list of Fashion Violations

Here are a few from this weekend:

#1 Visible bras. Sometimes, when it's coordinated well and your bra is clean, it looks cute when the straps are visible. Sometimes, though it's rare. Never ever is it cute when the back of your bra is visble through a backless shirt or a shirt that has some type of cut out in the back. I don't care how cute you think the shirt is. If you need to wear a bra and it's showing, it ain't working.

#2 Leggings! Over it! It's getting nicer out. Spray on a freakin tan and show your legs. I hate when girls wear a too short skirt or dress and think it's ok if they wear leggings underneath. It just doesn't go.

#3 Labels. Give me a fucking break. I love it when a girl's outfit is completely tow up but she has that one gaudy designer piece. I don't care about your coach wedges, Louis bag, or Chanel earrings... Use that money to get the rest of your outfit in check!

No comments: