Wednesday, June 18, 2008

On Humanity:

Ok so my roommate went away to the mountains for a week. I'm supposed to walk his dog, Kira, but I didn't have enough time before going to work the other day. I had enough time to walk her on my way to the train, but not enough to walk her back home. I brainstormed how I could make this work. Could I walk her halfway and then turn to her and say, "Ok, Kira, now run home! Go!" Or could I just tie her up outside the apartment and hope that no one takes her or that she doesn't get loose like she did one time at the A&P. A voice came over the loudspeaker that said, "Will the owner of the boxer please put down the tub of Ben & Jerry's and learn how to tie a decent knot?" How long can you leave a dog tied up to a pole unattended anyway? Is there some kind of law like how you can't leave a baby in a car with the windows rolled up for 30 minutes? These are things that I just don't know.

No comments: