Friday, June 6, 2008

Troll Bitches and big fat sloppy drunk boobs

So last night after work I went out to Brass Monkey to imbibe in as much tequila as possible before last call followed by as much french fries and other artery cloggers $20 could buy me.

I got home in a drunken giggly mood to find my roommates hanging out in the living room with some friends and friends of friends so I decided to chill out with them for a bit before bed. I could see one of the girls' demeanor completely change when I walked in with a "who the fuck is she" puss face on. Ok whatever. I tried to kill her with kindness which for me just meant I didn't kill her. She had the worst attitude of anyone I've ever met and kept trying to get her friend to leave. She told her friend she called a cab and another guy said, "But don't you live around the corner?" to which her response was, with much diva attitude, "I don't DO walking!" Oh ho ho ho! I looked at her and was like, "Girl! Maybe you should start," as this little troll bitch had some extra poundage she could stand to lose. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against fat girls- just fat bitches. Seriously. What's with the attitude? You're already rather ugly. Why not make up for it with a prettier attitude? She seriously looked like Carnie Wilson pre operation. On top of that- she was sitting on the couch talking shit about everyone- all the while her big fat sloppy drunk boob was hanging out of her dress that had shifted sideways. Where do you have room to talk about people when your ugly neon pink bra, that no one would have ever seen had you not been a drunk slut, is sticking out. There's nothing I hate more than fat troll bitches who are haters. But there's nothing I love more than sitting around with my roommates and slamming them after they leave. Boo you whore!

No comments: