Monday, February 22, 2010

sssmitten



I wasn't going to post any updates on my V-day date because I didn't want to jinx anything, but since you asked...

Aside from me ripping my favorite tights just when I was about to walk out the door, the night was absolutely fantastic. We didn't do anything over the top which was kinda what made it so great. I didn't want it to feel too forced or pressured to be more than what it was at the time. I felt completely relaxed around him and the time just flew by without us noticing.

I'm definitely at that stage. You know, the stage where all of his quirks are cute and  his imperfections are endearing. Where you're smiling from ear to ear when he's around and smirking like you've got a secret whenever you think of him. Where you have to stop yourself from calling him 20 times a day, every time something reminds you of him, and you check your phone every few minutes just to see if you've missed his call. Where you want to spend every free second with him but you have to come up with other plans to keep you busy so that you don't come off as crazy.

Yeah... I'm smitten. : )

No comments: